RRHX

Station:  Plymouth, Michigan

Michigan's Internet Railroad History Museum

 

 

 

 

 

Wayne Co. Stations

County Menu

RRHX Home

MichiganRailroads.com

--------

Plymouth Yard

Plymouth Interlocking

Plymouth Roundhouse

 

 

Other Photographs:

Other Information:

 

The Pere Marquette depot at Plymouth.  Plymouth was originally the crossing of the Flint & Pere Marquette (north-south) and the Detroit, Lansing and Northern (west-east), until both lines were combined at the turn of the century under Pere Marquette ownership.  [Alan Loftis Collection]  Below, a 1910 photo of the Plymouth depot with a locomotive nearby.  [Dale Berry Collection]

Above, the C&O depot at Plymouth in 1972.  [Charles Geletzke Jr.]  Below, the Plymouth interlocking and 1-story tower and yardmaster's office.  A Chessie freight is approaching from the south.  1980's. [Dale Berry]

 

Top of Page