Station:  Sawyer, MI

PM Sawyer DepotPM Sawyer DepotSawyer was a station stop of the Chicago & West Michigan railroad, settled around 1854. The town had a mill and was located about 20 miles south of St. Joseph in Berrien County. [MPN] 

Photo info/credit: Top, the PM depot at Sawyer with an approaching train, about 1910. Below, another photo from a different angle, also showing the freight house. [Both, Alan Loftis collection]