Mine: Quinnesec Mine, Quinnesec, MI
Began → Quinnesec Mine → Became
Owned by: In 1877 leased by the Menominee Mining Company.
Produced: Iron Ore
Railroad connection: C&NW branch 2,300' long connection with main line on east side of village.
Stamp Mill/Pellet Plant:
SE 1/4 of Section 34 T40-R30.
Quinnesec mine has ore pockets of 200 ton capacity each, 32 feet high, top of them laid with double tram road.
First ore shipped in March, 1878. 25,925 tons.