Railroad: Bay City and East Saginaw Rail Road Company
Built → Bay City and East Saginaw RR → Flint & Pere Marquette
Built: 1867 from Bay City south to East Saginaw, east side of Saginaw River.
Became: 1868, control by Flint & Pere Marquette. Merged into F&PM in 1872.
Conveyed to: Pere Marquette, Chesapeake & Ohio, CSX and Lake States Railway. Became Bay City Branch.