Print

Station:  Lincoln, MI  (West Harrisville)

D&M West Harrisville DepotD&M West Harrisville DepotLincoln, originally known as West Harrisville, was settled in 1885 on the original main line of the Detroit, Bay City & Alpena Railroad.  It was renamed Lincoln in 1899 and became a village in 1907.  [MPN]

Photo credit/info:  Top and Bottom photos taken in 2005.  [Alan Loftis photo].

West Harrisville Historical Plaque