Print

Station:  Pentoga, MI

CNW Pentoga MI DepotPentoga was settled in 1896 in south Iron County on the C&NW line between Florence Wisconsin and Iron River. A saw mill was built here. The village was begun in 1900. This is now a ghost town. [MPN]

Photo Info/Credit: The C&NW depot at Pentoga, in southern Iron County near the Wisconsin border. [Alan Loftis collection]