Station: Scott Lake, MI
Scott Lake was located in southeast Iron County in 1883 just north of the Menominee River. It was originally named Sanders Spur. [MPN]
This was a junction with the Chicago & Northwestern main line bwtween Iron Mountain the Iron River. A branch left the line at this location going south into Wisconsin,
A.C. Hatterbert Lumber Company veneer mill located here in 1889.