Print

Station:  Scott Lake, MI

Scott Lake was located in southeast Iron County in 1883 just north of the Menominee River. It was originally named Sanders Spur. A C. Hatterbert Lumber Company veneer mill was located here in 1889. [MPN] This was a junction with the Chicago & Northwestern main line bwtween Iron Mountain the Iron River. A branch left the line at this location going south into Wisconsin,