Station: Rosebush, MI
Rosebush was settled about 1884 six miles north of Mt. Pleasant in Isabella County. It was also known for a time by the names of Halfway and Calkinsville. It was changed to Rosebush in 1903.
The town was a station on the Ann Arbor railroad.
Photo Info/Credit: The grain elevator along side of the Tuscola & Saginaw Bay railroad at Rosebush in 2005. [Dale Berry]