Station: Munith, MI
Munith was a settlement in northeast Jackson County about 15 miles northeast of Jackson. It was settled about 1880 and was located on the Grand Trunk Western Jackson branch.
Photo Info/Credit: Top, an early view of the GTW depot in Munity with a train in front. [Alan Loftis collection]. 2nd photo, the depot shortly after the rail was abandoned and pulled up around 1975. [Jim Sinclair]