Print

Location: Snyder's, MI

Snyders was a station stop on the Michigan Air Line (later MC/NYC) eight miles west of Jackson in Jackson County. It was settled about 1878 with the coming of the railroad. [MPN]

1920 - On the Michigan Central, this is a passenger, freight and express agency joint with the American Railway Express Company. Interline tickets are not issued. L. C. Fletcher is the agent. [MCOAS]