Print

Station:  Caledonia, MI

MC Caledonia MI depotMC Caledonia MI depotCaledonia was settled in southeast Kent County about 1870 as a station stop on the Grand River Valley railroad, later Michigan Central. [MPN]

Photo Info/Credit: Top, the Michigan Central depot at Caledonia in an early postcard view. [Alan Loftis collection]. 2nd photo, the depot and elevators in 2003. [Alan Loftis]