Print

Station: Grandville, MI

Grandville MI depotGrandville was settled about 1832 on the west edge of Kent County about five miles southwest of downtown Grand Rapids It had a station on the Chicago & West Michigan (later Pere Marquette). The town became a village in 1838 and a city in 1850.

Photo Info/Credit: The C&O depot at Grandville in the 1950's. [Alan Loftis collection]