Location: Grand Rapids, MI - Plaster Creek
Plaster Creek was an interlocking on the Pere Marquette main line in downtown Grand Rapids. It was staffed by the PM and the tower was closed on June 1, 1991. Plaster Creek was known by its telegraph call sign "JG".
1905 improvements: The PM installs a new interlocker at the north entrance to Wyoming Yard, presumably at this location. [PMAR-1905]