Station: Peacock, MI
Peacock was located on the Chicago & West Michigan line 11 miles north of Baldwin in 1897. [MPN] The town was the crossing of the C&WM and the east-west Michigan East & West railroad.
Photo info/credit: An early photo of the Peacock depot The larger building appears to be a freight house. The building at the right is likely an old box car used as a passenger depot. The small building at the left may be for a crossing watchman. [Alan Loftis collection]
1910 - In 1910, the M&GR ran one passenger train each way betwee Manistee and Marion via Tustin. This was likely a mixed train. [OGR]