Station: Carpenter, MI
Carpenter, in Lapeer County, was settled about 1836. The Detroit & Bay City railroad (later Michigan Central) built a station here in 1873 and called it Carpenter Station. [MPN]
Carpenter station was on the MC line about seven miles north of Lapeer.
Photo Info/Credit: Top, the Carpenter station which has been moved to an adjacent area. [Charlie Whipp]