Station: Hunters Creek, MI
Hunters Creek was settled in Lapeer County about 1836. It became a station stop on the Detroit & Bay City railroad about 1872 and a saw and shingle mill were located here. [MPN]
The station was located on the Michigan Central railroad about five miles south of Lapeer, and two miles north of Metamora.
1917, The MC had an agent-operator here on the day shift. [TRT]