Station: Holloway, MI
Holloway was settled in 1881 when the Wabash railroad came through Raisin Township. A station stop was created at this hamlet. The depot was later moved to a location near the railroad's crossing on Rogers Highway and is used as a house.
Photo Info/Credit: Top, the Wabash depot at Holloway. Below, the depot in it new location. [Gary Daniels]