Station: Riga, MI

Riga MI Depot Riga Interurban Depot Riga MI DepotRigaElevatorRiga was a station stop in southeast Lenawee County on the Lake Shore & Michigan Southern's Old Road Division. It was settled on the Erie & Kalamazoo railroad about 1844 and called Knights Station. It was renamed in 1851. [MPN]

Photo Info/Credit: Top and 2nd photos, the Toledo & Western depot in Riga. 3rd & 4th photos, the Lake Shore depot at Riga and the grain elevator.. [Both, Dennis Gibbs collection]