Print

Station: Riga, MI

Riga MI Depot Riga MI DepotRiga was a station stop in southeast Lenawee County on the Lake Shore & Michigan Southern's Old Road Division. It was settled on the Erie & Kalamazoo railroad about 1844 and called Knights Station. It was renamed in 1851. [MPN]

Photo Info/Credit: Top, the Toledo & Western depot in Riga. 2nd photo, the Lake Shore depot at Riga. [Dennis Gibbs collection]