Station: Cohoctah, MI
Cohoctah was settled about 1886 when the Ann Arbor railroad came through this location at the very north edge of Livingston County. A grain elevator was established on the railroad. The town was originally called East Cohoctah but renamed in 1908.
Photo Info/Credit: The Ann Arbor railroad depot at Cohoctah. A passenger motor car is picking up passengers at the depot. [Alan Loftis collection]