Station: Fowlerville, MI
Fowlerville in western Livingston County was settled about 1836. It became a station stop on the Pere Marquette railroad west of Howell. The town became a village in 1871.
Photo Info/Credit: Top, a turn-of-the-century photo of a predessor depot at Fowlerville. 2nd photo, the original epot was destroyed by a "cyclone" in 1909 and a new depot was built. [Both, Alan Loftis collection]. 3rd photo, the new depot, now under CSX ownership in 1994. The depot is now used be track section crews. [Charlie Whipp]
1880 improvements: The D&LN made improvements to its water tower here. [DL&N-1880]
1885. A new water tank with standpipe is installed at Fowlerville. [DL&N-1885]