Station: Engadine, MI
Engadine began as a lumber settlement called Kennedy siding in 1889. The name was changed to Engadine in 1893. Engadine is located about 30 miles west of Trout Lake.
Photo Info/Credit: Top, an old winter photo of the Engadine log depot with an approaching train. The depot is built on posts. 2nd photo, a Soo Line train with 730 in the lead passes Engadine in Mackinac County in 1975. [Charlie Whipp]