Print

Station: Kenneth, MI  (aka Johnson)

Kenneth was a lumber settlement on the Duluth, South Shore & Atantic about 20 miles west of St. Ignace. It as settled about 1900. [MPN] There was a juncytion switch here which went northeast to the Jackson & Tindle Lumber Company stgandard gauge logging railroad that ran east from Kenneth in the 1920's. [CB/MIHX8]