Print

Station: Chesterfield, MI

GTW Chesterfield MI DepotChesterfield was a station stop on the Grand Trunk Western Port Huron to Detroit line, about four miles northeast of Mt. Clemens in Chesterfield Township, Macomb County. The area was first settled about 1830 but a town was formed when the railroad came through about 1865. [MPN]

Photo Info/Credit: Top, the GTW depot at Chesterfield in a view from the early 1900's. [Alan Loftis collection]