Print

Station: Fraser, MI

Fraser was settled about 1857 in Macomb County. For a time, it was called McPhersonville but changed back in 1863. The Grand Trunk Western established a station here, about six miles southwest of Mt. Clemens, around 1865 when they built their line from Port Huron to Detroit. Fraser became a village in 1895 and a city in 1956. [MPN]