Station: Custer, MI
Custer was founded in Mason County in 1876 and was a station stop on the Pere Marquette railroads main line between Saginaw and Ludington. It became a village in 1895. [MPN] The town was three miles east of Scottville.
Photo Info/Credit: Top, the PM station is on the left in this 1929 photo. [Alan Loftis collection]
1908 improvements. The PM built a new depot here. [PMAR-1908]