Station: Fountain, MI

Fountain MI Water TowerPM Fountain Depot

Fountain, in Mason County, was founded in 1882 and was a station on the Pere Marquette railroad. It became a village in 1913. [MPN]

Image Info/Credit: The Pere Marquette water tower in Fountain with the depot farther down the track. Date unknown. 2nd photo, the depot and water tower from a different view. Date unknown.