Print

Station: Dagget, MI

CNW Daggett MI DepotDagget was founded about 1876 under the direction of the Holmes & Son Lumber Company. The town was incorporated as a village in 1902. [MPN]

Dagget was located on the Chicago & North Western railroad line between Menominee and Powers. Specifically, the town is about four miles noth of Stephenson.

Photo Info/Credit: Top, the C&NW depot at Daggett. [Alan Loftis collection]