Print

Station: Azalia, MI

Azalia MI DepotAzalia was settled in northwest Monroe County in 1869. The town was also known as Reeves station. [MPN]

Azalia was located on the Toledo, Ann Arbor and Northern railroad about five miles north of Dundee.

Photo Info/Credit: The Ann Arbor railroad depot at Azalia with the town band performing on Memorial Day. [Alan Loftis collection]