Station: Vestaburg, MI
Vestaburg was settled about 1860 in northeast Montcalm County. [MPN] The town was located on the Pere Marquette railroad about eigh miles east of Edmore.
Photo Info/Credit: Top, the PM depot at Vestaburg. [Alan Loftis collection]. 2nd photo, another early view of the depot. [Gordon Bean collection]. 3rd photo, an approaching train at Vestaburg. The depot is near the train on the left. Note the large pile of fieldstones that have been collected from area farms. Perhaps they envision building a new stone depot some day. [Gorden Bean collection]. 4th photo, the same depot in disrepair in 2003. [Alan Loftis]