Location: Berry Junction/Berry, MI
In 1924, a branch of the Belle Isle Creamery from Detroit built a facility here in Muskegon County. [MPN]
Berry was a junction point on the Chicago & West Michigan (later Pere Marquette and C&O) line up to Hart and Pentwater, and a line which went northeast to Fremont, White Cloud and then on to Big Rapids.
Photo Info/Credit: The Pere Marquette depot at Berry/Berry Junction. Two gandy dancer section crews pose on their cars for a photo. [Alan Loftis collection]