Print

Station: Brunswick, MI

PM Brunswick MI DepotBrunswick was founded aboutt 1873 on the county line between Muskegon and Newaygo counties. It was a stage stop for passengers and mail going to Hesperia. It was first called "County Line" and then Marionville but renamed Brunswick in 1897. [MPN]

Photo Info/Credit: The Pere Marquette depot at Brunswick with a loading passenger train. [Alan Loftis collection]