Station: Montague, MI
Montague was settled about 1855 in northwest Muskegon County. It was incorporated as a village in 1883 and became a city in 1935.
Montague was located on the Pere Marquette branch line from Muskegon north to Hart and Pentwater. It is adjacent to White Lake and the two cities shared a depot.
Photo Info/Credit: The restored former Pere Marquette depot which served the sister cities of Montague and Whitehall. In 2003. [Alan Loftis]