Station: Muskegon Heights, MI
Muskegon Heights, southeast of Muskegon, was platted about 1890 after lumbering in the area was depleted. The town was incorporated as as village in 1891 and became a city in 1903. [MPN] It has a station stop on the Pere Marquette railroad as well as an interurban line.
Enterprise Brass Works - (xxxx ← 1947 → xxxx)
Shaw Electric Crane Co. - (xxxx ← 1947 → xxxx)