Station: Bitely, MI
Bitley was founded about 1884 as a saw mill community and station stop on the Chicago & West Michigan (later PM) line from White Cloud north to Baldwin. [MPN] The town was located about 15 miles north of White Cloud.
Photo Info/Credit: Top, the Pere Marquette depot at Bitely. [Dale Berry collection]
1906 improvements. The PM erects a new depot here. [PMAR-1906]