Print

Station: Woodville, MI (Newaygo County)

PM Woodville MI DepotWoodville was settled by the West Michigan Lumber Company about 1874. It was originally called Traverse Roads, then Woodville in 1874. [MPN] The town was on the Pere Marquette branch line from White Cloud to Big Rapids. It was about 10 miles northeast of White Cloud.

Photo Info/Credit: Top, a Pere Marquette train arrives at Woodville. [Alan Loftis collection]