Station: Auburn Heights, MI
Auburn Heights was settled in 1821 in Oakland County. It was a station called Amy. The town became a village in 1919 and later part of Auburn Hills. [MPN]
Auburn Heights was a station on the Grand Trunk Western railroad about four miles east of Pontiac on the Michigan Air Line branch. It was in the very southeast corner of what is now Auburn Hills.
Photo Info/Credit: Top, the GTW depot in Auburn Heights (now Auburn Hills). [William Miller/Curt Danielewicz collection]