Station: Bloomfield Hills, MI
Bloomfield Hills was settled about 1819 and called Bagley's Corners, then Bloomfield Center. Bloomfield Hills became a village in 1927 and a city in 1932. [MPN]
Bloomfield Hills is located on the former Detroit & Milwaukee railroad (later GTW/CN) line in Oakland County. It is about six miles southeast of downtown Pontiac.
During the 1970's, this was a station stop on the SEMTA commuter train service. [GTWET-1971-0501]