Station: Highland, MI
Highland was settled about 1835. The Flint & Pere Marquette (later C&O/CSX) came through here in 1871 and they established a station here. [MPN] The hamlet was located about four miles north of Milford in Oakland County.
In 1898. the F&PM station had a daytime agent at the depot. The station also had a 43-car passing track.