Station: Oakwood, MI

GTW Oakwood stationOakwood was founded about 1839 as Campbell's Corners and renamed to Oakwood in 1856. In 1971, this was known as Oakwood Boulevard on the GTW and was a station stop on SEMTA commuter train service. [GTWET-1971-0501]

Photo Info/Credit: The GTW station at Oakwood Street. This "lean-to" style station was used in commuter service. [Dave Fulkerth collection]