Station: Ortonville, MI
Ortonville was settled about 1848 with a saw mill. It became a village in 1902. [MPN]
Ortonville was located in north central Oakland County. It was served for a period of time by an interurban line which ran from Oxford through Ortonville to Flint.
Photo Info/Credit: Top, the interurban depot at Ortonville about 1907, 2nd photo, an interurban electric car passes the Ortinville depot. [Alan Loftis collection]