Print

Station: Shoup, MI

Shoup was settled about 1884 as a station on the Pontiac, Oxford & Northern (later GTW) line from Pontiac to Caseville. It was located in Addision Township in northeast Oakland County. The Elwell Ivory company established a brick plant here. [MPN]

Shoup was on the PO&N line about three miles southeast of the Village of Leonard.