Station: Thomas, MI
Thomas was settled about 1873 in northern Oakland County. [MPN] It was a station stop on the Michigan Central's Bay City branch about four miles north of Oxford at the Lapeer/Oakland county line.
Photo Info/Credit: Top, the Michigan Central depot at Thomas in Oxford Township. This depot has been moved to a location about 1/2 mile from its original location. The tracks are also gone. 1993. [Charlie Whipp]. 2nd-4th photos, taken in 2005 of the same building in its new location. [Alan Loftis]