Print

Station: New Era, MI

PM New Era MI DepotNew Era was founded about 1870 when the Chicago & West Michigan railroad came through here. The town became a village in 1948. [MPN]

New Era is located about four miles south of Shelby in Oceana County.

Photo Info/Credit: Top, a postcard view of the Pere Marquette New Era depot. [Alan Loftis collection]