Print

Station: Shelby, MI

PM Shelby MI Depot PM Shelby MI DepotPM Shelby MI DepotShelby was settled about 1866. The Chicago & West Michigan (later PM/C&O) came through about 1872 and the town became a village in 1885. [MPN]

Shelby was on the PM's Pentwater Branch about 15 miles south of Pentwater.

Photo Info/Credit: Top, two PM passenger trains pull through Shelby about 1900. [Dan Meinhard collection]. 2nd photo, the PM depot at Shelby. [Alan Loftis collection]. 3rd photo, a 2003 photo of what reportedly is the former PM depot. [Alan Loftis]