Station: Beaver Lake, MI
Beaver Lake was settled about 1872 by the Cutting & Damon Lumber Company. It became a station on the Michigan Central railroad in 1873. [MPN]
Beaver Lake was a junction point on the MC with a branch heading due east about 18 miles to Sage Lake. Beaver Lake was about 10 miles northwest of West Branch at the edge of Ogemaw and Roscommon counties.