Station: Beaver Lake, MI (Ogemaw County)
Beaver Lake was settled about 1872 by the lumber company of Cutting & Damon on the western edge of Ogemaw Coounty. [MPN]
The town was located on the Michigan Central railroad's Mackinaw Branch, about two miles southeast of St. Helen. The MC had a branch line from this location west to Cameron in Roscommon County.