Station: Trout Creek, MI
Trout Creek was a station on the Duluth, South Shore & Atlantic railroad, settled about 1888. It is located about three miles east of Agate Falls in southern Ontonagon County.
Photo Info/Credit: Top, the Soo Line depot at Trout Creek. 1970's. [Rob Kitchen]
The DSS&A had a water tower and coal shute just east of Trout Creek. [SSP1907]
The station at Trout Creek was built on Garner Street about 1890. [UPM]