Station: Hersey, MI
Hersey was settled about 1851 and became a station on the Flint & Pere Marquette railroad when it came through here. The town became a village in 1875. [MN]
Hersey was on the PM's Saginaw to Ludington main line about three miles east of Reed City.
1905 improvements: The PM builds a 60' girder bridge on concrete abutments to replace a bridge with one hundred foot through truss and 14' trestle approaches. [PMAR-1905]